Why do you exercise? You feel better after, you clear your mind, you let go, you challenge yourself—we all have our own reasons why we dig deep and exercise. Whether you're a runner, cyclist, mountain biker, or CrossFitter, or just like to pick things up and put them down, this video gives real inspiration to those who work out.
From Your World
Speech by Eddie Pinero
- Momentum - You get mentally get one step ahead.
- Reflection - Get perspective, get gratitude to better cope with bad things that come in your day. You'll be grounded for things to come.
- Foresight - You can't hit a target that isn't there. So take that time to set three targets for your day.
- Competition - Push yourself to be better. This is your own wake up call. There's always a higher level to reach.
- Self-Image - It's most important how you see yourself. Humans will always follow through on what they believe they are. If you believe you push yourself, work hard, then that's what you will do. It filters into all aspects of your life.
There are plenty of reasons to play the game, to strap on your sneaks for another sweat session—just as there are many excuses not to. But you know that you have it in you to follow through. Dig deep and get moving, for yourself.